Welcome to your new piece of heaven in Dandridge, TN. If you want privacy with a beautiful view and room to spread out and relax or hunt, this is the perfect place for you to build. The property has possible lake views once the trees are cleared and also has a level building site.
- More property photos can be found here
- APN: 084 053.02
- Property GPS coordinates: 35.968986, -83.378582
- Property Address: Sandy Ridge Rd., Dandridge, TN 37725
- 11617 Sandy Ridge Rd, Dandridge, TN 37725 is the neighbor’s address you can put into GPS
- Electric on site at road
- Paved road access
- No HOA
- RVs and Camping allowed
- Light Restrictions:
- No mobile homes or modular homes. No pigs, swine or fowl. No junkyard or junk cars. No subdividing the land into under 5 acres.
- Clear deed and title
- Close to Douglas Lake
- Asking $45,780k but can be a flexible in price for a quick closing
- Recent sold comps are at $8,000 per acre. This is selling for a little more than half of that ($4,500/acre)