Here is your opportunity to own 100 acres of unrestricted land just a short drive outside of Knoxville, TN. This wooded lot features a variety of terrain, including several large flat areas perfect for building a home or cabin. Year-round creek and mountain views. You wouldn’t want to miss out on this beautiful, rarely available property!
This unrestricted land – and absolutely no HOA – has pristine forests, tall pines, clean air, pure water and year-round springs. The perfect place to hunt or fish or kick back and relax!
There are different water sources on the property: The north side of the property has a small, seasonal stream with a few branches. The water sources in the middle of the property is seasonal and flows quite nicely when there is wet weather. You won’t have to drill very far down to get pristine water forever – approximately 100 feet. On the south side of the property there is a year round creek.
The possibilities with this property are endless:
- The wood can be harvested for lumber. The last time it was timbered was 1920/1930 (almost 100 years ago!)
- There are a couple of good, flat building site if you’d like to have a cabin in the woods away from everyone
- Use it as hunting land and invite your friends and family to join you on your own private oasis that’s 30 minutes outside of a major city and airport
- You could also use do a hunting lease on the property and get cash flow each month
There is also electricity in the area that is run on Birch Hollow and stops only a few hundred feet from the property line. Solar is another option for electricty.
– APN: 071 041.00
– Address: Birch Hollow Dr. Maynardville, TN
– GPS Coordinates (center of property): 36.216986478231, -83.8165497728786
– Annual taxes: Under $500
No perc test and no utilities are on the property.