11.5 acres in the highly desired Cocke County in East Tennessee!
What could be better than owning 11.5 acres of your very own heaven on earth? This private, quiet and wooded parcel, located in Bybee, Tennessee, is waiting for you. A good portion of the 11.5 acres is flat where you can put multiple homes/cabins and there are approximately 500 feet of paved road access.
Located on the other end of the property you’ll find mountains and scenic Nolucky river views after you take down some trees. This property has the ability to offer so much potential, so why wait? This one will not last.
This property is being sold AS-IS. This property previously had a home on there, but that structure burned down years ago and had septic, well, and electricity.
The remnants of the house will need to be cleared. The buyer will need to verify the working condition of the well, septic, and electricity.
- APN: 003 007.07
- County: Cocke
- Address: 3749 Glendale Rd, Bybee, 37713
- Google Maps link is here
- Mapright link is here
- Taxes: $450 per year
- Utilities: Septic, Well and Electricity – TO BE CONFIRMED BY THE BUYER.
- Restrictions: None
- HOA: None
- Survey here (lots 16,17,18,19)
Directions to the property from The Cracker Barrel
- Take Carriage Rd and Thoroughbred Run Rd to S Davy Crockett Pkwy/US-25 E S 3 min (0.4 mi)
- Take I-81 N and TN-160 S to Shady Rd in Bybee 10 min (8.7 mi)
- Continue on Shady Rd. Drive to Glendale Rd – property will be on the right hand side