15+ acres of unrestricted land in Lawrenceburg. Lots of potential here for a homestead, camping, hunting, farming and more. The total size of the parcel is 15.5 acres. Most of it is hilly, but there is an approximate 2-3 acres of flat, usable land that can be used for a variety of things.
A country setting that is quiet, peaceful and private, but only 15 minutes to Kroger in Lawrenceburg. This beautiful piece of land has a driveway that has been cut into it
This is completely unrestricted land no HOA. There are no utilities on the property, but there are neighbors in the area so electricity might be close.
Buyer to confirm everything.
- APN: 074-004.02
- GPS Coordinates: 35.27623035,-87.22016117
- Closet neighbor is: 1058 WEAKLEY CREEK RD, ETHRIDGE, TN, 38456
- County: Lawrence
- Address: Weakley Creek Rd., Lawrenceburg, TN 38464
- Google Maps link is here
- Mapright link is here
- Taxes: $300 per year
- Utilities: NO UTILITIES AND NO PERC TEST HAS BEEN DONE
- Restrictions: None
- HOA: None
Directions from Walmart in Lawrenceburg
- Head south on Locust Ave
- Turn left toward Springer Rd (427 ft)
- Turn right onto Springer Rd (1.1 mi)
- Turn left onto Weakley Creek Rd (6.1 mi)
- Destination will be on the left and PAST the mobile home that is on the left