Build a quiet homestead in Gadsden, AL
3.1 acres of residential land that is totally unrestricted in Gadsden, AL. These gently rolling acres are off of a quiet, paved street in a residential area. Across the street is a protected area by the state of Alabama so you will have peace and quiet for a long time.
A short ride to grocery stores, restaurants and Lowe’s. Taxes are $230/year. Survey available. NO HOA and NO DEED RESTRICTIONS.
Utilities are in the area. No perc test has been done.
The owner will finance with $1,500 down and reasonable payments each month
- APN: 09-07-35-0-001-032.001
- County: Etowah
- Address: Scenic Hwy, Gadsden, AL, 35904
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/4CtAZehtJTzoH3Ja6
- Mapright link: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/06e2019a9c74fd279b0fab8e9cc819c5/share/unbranded
- Taxes: $230 per year
- Utilities: None
- Restrictions: None
- HOA: No
Directions to the property from the Days Inn in Attalla
- Take US-278 E/US-431 S1.1 mi
- Turn left onto N 33rd St
- N 33rd St turns left and becomes Robinhood Rd and then it turns into Scenic Drive
- Destination will be on the left