This stunning 3 acres of land in Sevierville offers spectacular views and blissful seclusion. With proximity to downtown Sevierville just 10 minutes away, it’s the perfect spot to relax and unwind. The camper on the property adds to the sense of privacy, making it a great spot to truly get away from it all.
This land has AMAZING views once you get to the top. It is somewhat steep to get up to the top, but there was dozer work done in the past and the top is flat. There has also been a path cleared to go up to the top, but it is steep. The best way to get up to the top is to walk or possibly take an ATV. A truck or car will not be able to go up there without more grading done to it.
- APN: 048-032.02
- County: Sevier
- Address: Bob Hollow Rd, Sevierville, TN, 37876
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/Bhh1Bivaj2tP72xM8
- Mapright link: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/397cf820268dc990bdf0822de8570c48/share/unbranded
- Taxes: $87 per year
- Utilities: None
- Restrictions: No
- HOA: No
- Take Bob Hollow Rd to the property. The neighbor to the left is 453 BOB HOLLOW RD, SEVIERVILLE, TN, 37876 and the neighbor to the right is 469 BOB HOLLOW RD, SEVIERVILLE, TN, 37876. There is a gate on the property.
- Do NOT attempt to drive up the land; you will have to walk up the land as it is steep.