Welcome to your new private oasis in the Smokey Mountains that backs up to the Cherokee National Forest!
Located about 10 minutes from world-famous white water rafting and an hour to Sevierville and Pigeon Ford, these 4.2. unrestricted acres are perfect to hunt, camp, or build a house. Mobile home, modular home any anything in between is allowed. There is no zoning in Cocke county so use your imagination! With electricity on the property (a power pole) as well as a phone line, the possibilities are endless.
We also failed to mention there is a creek with year-round running water!
So let’s recap how amazing this property is:
- ✓ Unrestricted
- ✓ Backs up to the Cherokee National Forest for guaranteed privacy
- ✓ Some utilities are in place: electric and phone
- ✓ Running water with a year-round creek
- ✓ Road access via gravel road
- ✓ There is absolutely a level spot to build a house on the Northeast corner of the property near the woods
- APN: 023 005.02
- County: COCKE
- Address: 3975 Grassy Fork Rd, Hartford, TN 37753, USA
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/KwLnMNQ1ut78qFDq6
- Mapright link: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/987428/
- Taxes: $135
- Utilities: Electricity Phone
- Restrictions: None
- HOA: No
This land is very rural and about 5 miles to the nearest store. Cell phone service is touch and go on the property.