Looking for the perfect place to camp, bring your RV or mobile or build your dream home? These beautiful 4 unrestricted acres West of Nashville has it all. With plenty of outdoor activities nearby, this lot is the ideal place for buyers seeking a peaceful escape from city life.🏡 And with owner financing, you can get started today!
A country escape, ready to build your dream home. Welcome to this magnificent property nestled in the city of Holladay, Tennessee. This lot is tucked in woody terrain, perfect for those seeking tranquility and peace; but the location allows good accessibility to the city. This property is an hour drive to Nashville and near Interstate highway 40, where you have easy access to travel going to work, tourism, and country living is within reach.
Holladay allows you to experience leisure activities that you will remember for a lifetime. The community boat ramp provides access to Tennessee River – for world class freshwater fishing and boating. Natchez Trace State Park has a lake, hiking trails, riding trails and camping with 10,000 acres. And do not miss the best places to eat, drink, and feast, because this city has the food you have been craving. Holladay has what it takes for you to stay for a weekend or lifetime.
OWNER WILL FINANCE WITH 20% DOWN AND A 650 CREDIT SCORE
- Frequently ask Question
- Is there and HOA / POA – None
- Can I have a mobile homes: Yes
- Can I have manufactured homes: Yes
- Can I have an RV, if so, can I “full time” in it?: Yes / No limit
- Can I camp on it, and if so how long: Yes / No limit
- Can I have a TINY house? – Yes
- Min square footage of the building? – None
- Is there a time limit to build (if there is one). – None
- APN: 003131A B 03001
- Utilities: Power at the street