5.3 acres in Benton County, TN! Located in Eva, TN and a short ride from Camden, this quiet and unrestricted parcel is lightly wooded, has electricity at the street, and has a year-round stream at the back of the property. This land is primarily flat and perfect for mobile homes, tiny homes, camping, or RVs.
There are tons of activities in and around Benton County including including Bedford State Park, The Tennessee River, and lots of ATV trails.
Utilities are in the area including electric and high-speed internet.
No owner financing.
- APN: 067-011.03
- County: Benton
- Address: 1123 Harmon Creek Rd, Eva, TN, 38333
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/s2VXikuRP8nVUjKWA
- Mapright link: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/970378/
- Taxes: $106 per year
- Utilities: None
- Restrictions: none
- HOA: No
Directions to the property:
From the McDonald’s in Camden, TN:
- Take HWY 641 to Main Street and make a left
- Main Street will eventually turn in Harmon Creek Rd. and the property will be on your right hand side