OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE.
This is a rare opportunity to own 5 acres of raw, residential land in the heart of Clarkesville! The flag pole shaped land is private, flat, and zoned for residential use, making it perfect for your future home or investment property. The land will need some clearing, but utilities are all the road.
It’s just minutes from Lowes, Kroger, and Publix, and south of downtown Clarkesville. Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of this rapidly growing community!
Directions: Closest neighbor is 218 Edmonson Ferry Rd. There is an old chicken coop on the property currently, and a small fence that across the narrow section of the land that goes to the back, larger section.
- APN: 079K B 00701 00012079K
- County: Montgomery
- Address: 218 Edmondson Ferry Rd, Clarksville, TN, 37040
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/hFM5oLVBF33Upqwo8
- Mapright link: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/c04d84dfa67f98a93263afdd7b61d050/share/unbranded
- Taxes: $485 per year
- Utilities: Electric, Water, Phone, Internet, None
- Restrictions: No
- HOA: No
Owner financing terms:
- 20% down
- Minimum 650 credit score