Opportunity to own a large, unrestricted piece of property in Cherokee National Forest. 57.5 acres in Del Rio, TN (Cocke County).
Perfect for off-grid living – tons of wild life, year round streams and water features and amazing views of the Smokies and Toms Creek!
Private road along top of ridge as well as a small log cabin with a metal roof that is good for hunters to get out of the rain. Property registered with TN Greenspace for reduced taxes.
- Property information sheet can be found here
- APN: 098 062.01
- Property GPS coordinates: 35.855013,-83.023359
- 198 Pear Tree Way Del Rio, TN 37277 is the closest address you can put into GPS but there is little to no cell service in that area
- Direction to the property:
- From The Dollar General Store in Del Rio and US 70 / US
- Turn onto TN-107 W
- Turn right onto Blue Mill Rd (at The Fox Den cafe)
- Turn right onto Midway Rd at guard rails
- Turn left onto Strange Hollow Rd. (this will be a gravel road)
- The drive / road to access the property is at the end of Strange Hollow Rd and the intersection of Pear Tree Way
- Acreage starts on the left side and across Pear Tree Way.
- There is a road straight ahead that looks / is overgrown that goes the property
- There is a hunting cabin on the property
- Continue on foot from end of Strange Hollow Road South, straight into the hollow, At the end of the wide path keep going straight up the hill (no path, just woods) and at the top is the cabin. Hill is very steep
- No restrictions
- Year round running creek on the property
- Property taxes $255
- Clear deed and title
- Asking $119,250k but can be a little flexible in price for a quick closing.