6 Acres of unrestricted land in Oneida, TN!
No Restrictions and No HOA! 6 private and secluded acres in Oneida, TN. This parcel is a great place to take your family to go camping and enjoy nature or just to get away from the hustle and bustle of the day to day life.
If you’re an avid hunter, this is the property for you. Less than 10 miles from the Kentucky line, this property is packed with wildlife and hunting opportunities. Plus, the views looking from the top of a ridge to the west will take your breath away.
This parcel is raw land and is currently wooded. There are no utilities and there has not been a perc test done. There is legal access to the property from Buffalo Rd. via a deeded easement. You’re better off with an F-150 than a Toyota Camry to get to the property.
This land is best for someone who is looking to camp, hunt or bring their RV and get away. This is NOT an ideal property to build your dream home. Possibly a tiny home that is off grid would work, but that is up to you.
Property details below:
- APN: 080 010.08
- County: Scott
- Address: Buffalo Rd, Oneida TN
- Google Maps link is here
- Mapright link is here
- Taxes: $120 per year
- Utilities: None
- Perc test: None
- Restrictions: None
- HOA: None
Directions to the property from DJ’s Pitstop (D J’s Pitstop, 8944 Baker Hwy, Huntsville, TN, 37756
- Head west on TN-297 W/TN-63 W toward Jeffers Rd/Old Tennessee 63 W (2.6 mi)
- Turn right onto TN-456 (2.7 mi)
- Turn right onto Buffalo Rd (2.4 mi)
- After 2.4 miles on Buffalo Rd. there is an easement/cutout/drive cut into the land that you will turn right one
- Once on the easement stay left/straight at the fork (DO NOT TURN RIGHT) and continue up the easment. There is a “No trespassing” wire/rope across the easement, but you can unhook that and past it. That is there to keep other people from going where they don’t belong.
- The start of property is .3 miles (or 1200-ish feet) once you are on the easement
CASH OR BANK FINANCING PREFERRED.
Owner financing considered with $10k down and payments of $400 per month for 63 months.