Located on a ridge at the top of of Neddy Mountain, a gravel road takes you to your 6 acres of serenity. Build your mountain retreat in a location which feels remote, but only a handful of miles out of town.
Breathtaking views the French Broad River. The location borders the Smokey Mountain National Park and Cherokee National Park. This is raw land that will allow you to make it yours.
Priced at 45% below appraised market value gives you instant equity.
- Perk test has been completed and approved for a 3 bed, 3 bath house
- Electricity and water located on site
- Gravel road that goes up to the mountain top and land
- Breathtaking views of the French Broad River
- Address: Hopi Trail, Del Rio, TN 37727, USA
- GPS Coordinates: 35.960763, -83.059231
- Horses and ponies allowed
- Property taxes: $200/year
- HOA: $200/year
- No mobile homes
- No animals, livestock or poultry
Owner financing available.
- Down payment of at least $2,000 with flexible monthly payments!
- Willing to negotiate the cash price lower for a quick sale.