60 unrestricted acres with an existing well, septic, and electricity in Cocke County.
Welcome to your diamond in the rough and very rare find just north of Newport and priced to sell.
This unrestricted, large tract of land already has a well, septic, and electricity on the property. Located just north of Downtown Newport you can get away from the hustle and bustle and build your dream home or a quiet cabin getaway. Camping, RVs, and mobile homes are allowed.
There is a stream near the end of the property as well as a road/gravel drive.
This is priced to sell fast.
NO OWNER FINANCING.
- APN: 013 001.01
- Property information sheet can be found here
- Address: Henry Rd, Newport, TN 37821
- 60 Acres
- NO HOA – no HOA fees ever!
- No restrictions
- Utilities on the property from an old house site: Electric, water, and well (165 ft well) – Buyer to confirm all details
- Property is off of a well-maintained dirt and gravel road
- Not overly wooded, multiple building sites and flat areas.
- Taxes: $243 per year
- More pictures coming