Come live off the grid, social distance (is that still a thing?), or build a private, quiet oasis in Butler on 7.6 acres.
This property has a great building site, lots of trees for privacy, an electric hook-up at the road, and is off the paved road for easy access.
A gravel road runs on the property to navigate and get around easily.
Close to Watauga Lake, Appalachian Trails, Doe Mountain Recreation Area with hiking, biking, ATV trails, horseback riding trails, Boone, NC, Virginia Creeper Trail, and Bristol Raceway!
WATCH ALL THE WILDLIFE GO BY! All information to be verified by the buyer agent.
- Property information sheet is here
- Pictures can be found here
- GPS Coordinates: 36.367184, -81.905459
- Google maps and directions can be found here
- APNs: 046 076 074.01 and 084 003.00
- A map of the property can be found here
- Restrictions: None
- HOA: None
- Access: Paved road
- Electric at the front of the property
- Well and septic would need to be installed. Ne perc test has been done.
- Turn off Roan Creek Rd (US Rte 167) and make a right onto Little Dry Run.
- The property will be on your left-hand side just under a mile (.91 miles) down the road
- The property across the street is 1701 Little Dry Run Rd. in Butler, TN – DO NOT GO TO ANY NEIGHBORS HOUSE. THEY DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE LAND FOR SALE