Welcome to your own piece of paradise in the Tennessee Mountains in Harriman, TN.
Selling 2 parcels together that make up 7.13 acres. These 7+ acres are easily accessible off of Morgan Highway (US 27) and has paved driveway, an existing hunting cabin and possible electric on site (buyer would need to call electric company to verify).
The paved road goes about 100 feet into the property, and leads to an old driveway that is unpaved. The property is rolling, but there is a very good amount that levels out and is much flatter that the other parts.
There are absolutely no restrictions or HOA.
Get away to the fresh mountain air to this diamond in the rough.
- Address: Morgan Highway / US 27
- GPS Coordinates: 35.997604, -84.500953
- Parcel Numbers: 149 02104 and 149 02107
- Property photos can be found here
- Property information sheet can be found here
- Restrictions: None
- HOA: None
- Access: Paved road and driveway access
- County assessed value: $27,600
- Other features:
- Existing structure / hunting cabin is on site and in decent shape (**note – buyer would have to do due diligence on permits, code, structural integrity, etc.**
- Possible electric box with electricity – Buyer would need to call electric company to verify.