Welcome to your own piece of paradise in the Tennessee Mountains – only minutes outside of Newport, TN.
These 7.4 acres are highly desired but rarely available. The property is easily accessible off of a half paved and dirt road (paved road leads to the dirt road). You will feel secluded, but can be near everything in minutes.
The property is rolling and wooded, but there is a flat area that was cleared out years ago that would be perfect for a house, camper or RV. There is an existing walking/ATV path on the property that makes it navigable. The backside of the property leads to a somewhat steep ravine that has a stream at the bottom. The stream is on the property!
There are absolutely no restrictions or HOA.
Get away to the fresh mountain air to this diamond in the rough.
- Property information sheet can be found here
- More pictures can be found here
- APN: 054 141.08
- GPS Coordinates: 35.94623, -83.267098
- Put this address into Google Maps (this is the closest house): 1079 BEECHWOOD DR, NEWPORT, TN, 37821
- Restrictions: None
- HOA: None
- Access: Paved to dirt road (paved leads to dirt road)
- Electric in the area (possibly on site, but buyer would need to confirm with electric company)
- Well and septic would need to be installed. Ne perc test has been done.