8.2 acres 1 hour west of Nashville – with electric and water at the road!
Welcome to your piece of unrestricted heaven. These 8.2 acres have a cutout (it is currently overgrown and needs to be cut back a bit) and culvert in place. Though a bit sloped, but there are multiple flat areas where you can put an RV, camper, tiny home or mobile home.
Located in middle Tennessee the land is about an hour east of Nashville, 30 mins west of Cookeville and an hour west of Crossville.
Enjoy the outdoors with hiking, going on your ATV and Edgar Evins state park is 20 minutes away. Deer and turkey are plentiful! You are also only 15 minutes away from Walmart in Cartage.
- APN: 075-038.03
- County: Smith
- Address: St Marys Rd, Chestnut Mound, TN, 38552
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/CwqCRJ1VMvNFYFny9
- GPS Coordinates: 36.1854804119042,-85.820215470808
- Mapright link: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/933358
- Taxes: $168 per year
- Utilities: Electric, Water
- Restrictions: no
- HOA: No
No owner financing. Cash only sale.