Looking for a peaceful place to call your own? Look no further! This 9-acre property in Huntingdon, TN, is heavily wooded and has a natural spring and an old cabin with a porch. The cabin’s condition is unknown, but with some love and attention, it could be transformed into the ultimate retreat.
Adding to the appeal is owner financing with just 20% down and a credit score of 650. Imagine the possibilities – create your dream vacation spot or your own private oasis!
- APN: 062-059.00
- County: Carroll
- Address: St Paul Church Rd, Huntingdon, TN, 38344
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/MsSqxS5BZxqr1t3V6
- Mapright link: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/c0c62a45e4ad35816aac2b81ce9a7f25/share/unbranded
- Taxes: $150 per year
- Utilities: Electric in the area, Well and Septic will need to be installed. Perk test has NOT been done.
- Restrictions: No deed restrictions
- HOA: None
Owner finance terms
- 20% down
- Must have 650 credit score or higher
- Can finance up to 8 years
- 9.9% interest rate, but can be lower with a larger down payment