9 acres of unrestricted land 8 miles outside of Oneida, TN.
3 acres at the top of the mountain are cleared and have electricity! Fresh air, peace and quiet (hardly any neighbors) and A LOT of elk can often be found on the property.
Drive up access with a road that is partially maintained by the gas company.
- Property overview can be found here
- Property data sheet my team compiled can be found here
- More pictures of the property can be found here
- GPS Coordinates: 36.456606 , -84.40167 (middle of the property)
- Restrictions: None – ok for mobile homes, campers, RVs, tiny homes and more
- Gravel road access
- HOA: None
- Closest town: Oneida – about 8 miles away
- Property taxes: $250 / year
- Rolling landscape with a cleared, flatter area up at the top
- Electric on site
- Well and Septic would need to be installed
Owner finance price is $29,999 with a minimum down payment of $10k and monthly payments of $500 for 48 months.