Welcome to an opportunity to build a home on a quiet street at the end of the cul-de-sac in Clinton, TN. This land is literally ready whenever you are for you to start building. All utilities are in place (with the exception of septic which will have to be installed): electric, water, internet and possibly gas as well (buyer to confirm all utilities).
The property sits in between 99 Westoak Dr. and 103 Westoak Dr.
- APN: 065O-G-014.00
- County: Anderson
- Address: Westoak Dr, Clinton, TN 37716, USA
- Google Maps: https://www.google.com/search?q=36.1152062604565,-84.1372967068123
- Mapright link: https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/ac5d3d43999186ecdfcbd2bfa2269548/share/unbranded
- Taxes: $0 per year
- Utilities: Water, Internet, Electric
- Restrictions: [Deal What are the building restrictions? (if any) (deal custom)]
- HOA: No HOA
Viewing the property
You can go view the property at your convenience – the owner does not need to accompany you. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple of hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click here to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate, and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.