This 5 acre lot is located in a low restriction, quiet subdivision with electricity in the area! Priced to sell quickly.
Own 5.2 acres in Newport, TN and build your dream home or practice social distancing. This property is right at the confluence of the French Broad River and the Nolichucky River right at the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. This is a MUST SEE to believe property. Water views, mountains views and nature.
Electric is available at the property site. Minimal restrictions.
- Electricity at street
- GPS Coordinates: 36.073597, -83.219393
- Address: Gloralyn Way
- Other properties are selling for $15,000 per acre, we are priced about half of that.
Property taxes: $200/year
- No mobile homes or trailers
- No animals such as poultry, fowl or any kind except normal, generally accepted household pets
Owner financing available for those with a significant down payment.
- Cash price: $36,999
- Owner finance price: $42,000 (no interest)