This 3 acre lot is located in the middle of the Cherokee National Forest in Hartford, TN. Perfect for social distancing and getting away from civilization.
Bring your mobile home, RV or go camping! Take the first exit from North Carolina into Tennessee!
- Perc test done and approved
- Fresh water spring on the property
- A small area was cleared in the past for a house (but will most likely need to be cleared again)
- No HOA and no HOA fees
- RVs and camping allowed
- GPS Coordinates: 35.813925, -83.124999
- Address: Dogwood Stand Rd.
Property taxes: $100/year
- No mobile homes or farm animals
Owner financing available.
- Cash price: $17,999
- Owner finance price: $19,999
- Down payment of around $2,500 with flexible monthly payments!
- $291 / month for 60 month OR
- $365 / month for 48 months
Our down payment assistant program matches your down payment of anything of $2,500 and take it off the total price (up to $2,000)
ALL THE INFORMATION WE HAVE ON THIS PROPERTY IS DISCLOSED WITHIN THE CONTENT OF THIS LISTING PAGE. IN MOST CASES WE HAVE NOT SEEN THE PROPERTY. ANY AND ALL OTHER QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS PROPERTY SHOULD BE DIRECTED TOWARD THE CITY OR COUNTY OF WHICH THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED IN. YOUR DUE DILIGENCE SHOULD BE PERFORMED PRIOR TO BUYING, TO ENSURE THE PROPERTY MEETS YOUR NEEDS AND CRITERIA.