This 6.5 acre lot is located in a low restriction, quiet subdivision with electricity! Selling for 75% of market value.
6.5 acres in a lightly restricted S/D with underground electricity. Peaceful and Secluded but close to I-40. Newport is roughly 25mins to do all your shopping, Medical Facilities, Many Choices of Restaurants and Much More. White-water Rafting and ziplining tours are less then 10mins. Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are roughly an hour and 15mins.
- Electricity at street
- GPS Coordinates: 35.838295, -83.101617
- Address: Joy Way
- Subdivision: Faith Mountain
- There is currently a pending sale in the neighborhood for $6,100 per acre. This is priced for $3,000 per acre
Property taxes: $200/year
- No mobile homes, double wides, trailers, modular homes, shacks or tents shall be used as temporary or permanent structures
- Minimum building size is 900 square feet
Owner financing available.
- Cash price: $20,000
- Owner finance price: $22,999 (no interest)
- Down payment: $5,000 minimum
- $312 / month for 48 month OR
- $416 / month for 36 months
- We can be flexible on monthly payments!
Our down payment assistant program matches your down payment of anything of $10,000 and take it off the total price (up to $2,000)
ALL THE INFORMATION WE HAVE ON THIS PROPERTY IS DISCLOSED WITHIN THE CONTENT OF THIS LISTING PAGE. IN MOST CASES WE HAVE NOT SEEN THE PROPERTY. ANY AND ALL OTHER QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS PROPERTY SHOULD BE DIRECTED TOWARD THE CITY OR COUNTY OF WHICH THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED IN. YOUR DUE DILIGENCE SHOULD BE PERFORMED PRIOR TO BUYING, TO ENSURE THE PROPERTY MEETS YOUR NEEDS AND CRITERIA.